Monday 11 May 2020

Cats

Cats are an animal you can have for pets obviously. If you can remember my last post about cats and dogs and how much we have to care about them. this post is nothing about that i promise. Well lets get into it shall we. Ok cats are beautiful animal I have a cat named Clutch hes a real oh my god get it and our other one is Grimm I love her when she does not pee on my bed jeez louise. Well i think thats all i know about oh wait my cat thinks hes the man of the house haha. oh well bye i wont say my saying anymore ha ok bye stay safe.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Rykar, Yes cats are great pets and do seem to think they own the home they live in! I have heard 2 stories this week about cats toileting or throwing up inside the house-one family have professional cleaners coming to fix the new couch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rykar Im Kue'a from glenbrae school. Great work on explaing what cats are. looking forward to seeing more post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rykar,

    I am Viliami T from Glenbrae School, Wow I have learned alot about cats in this blogpost
    -
    Keep it up
    -
    Viliami T

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.