Tuesday 5 May 2020

ford mustang

A Ford Mustang is a car with a v8 big block under the hood. I think the ford mustang is a better drag car than a street car. I mean look at all that power waiting to be unleashed. I know quite a lot of people with mustangs that use them for street cars but I don't know why i think they are better a dragging probably that drag car documentary i watched with my dad when i was 3. That's when i was first introduced to the almighty mustang cobra svt. What a cool car i said to dad with an evil grin. He said yeah yeah it is. And then we saw it drag my grin grew even wider while i watched looking like i wanted to steal it which i did. well that's all i can remember about the mustang cobra svt until next time you probably already know what i'm about to say stay safe and don't get corona.SVT Cobra | Ford mustang cobra, Mustang cobra, New edge mustang

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rykar,
    that looks awesome. Is it one of your favorite car?
    Stay safe
    KA PAI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rykar, I do agree it is a very powerful car. Sometimes in Auckland they have a showcase of these awesome cars. Have you ridden in a Ford Mustang before?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is cool how you no your cars next time you should macke you words biger

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi rykar that is a cool car is it one of your favourite cars next time can you tell us how fast it goes

    ReplyDelete

  5. |Hi my name is frank cool car. you might want to make your words a bit bigger next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.